The ultimate fully orthotic safety compliant work boot.
Incorporating Meindl’s Posture Correct Walking System, a Kevlar cut resistant lining and a 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex interior lining. Designed with a torsion control shank and Meindl’s walking system which transfers the bodies weight from the heel, forward to the ball of the foot. This leaves the heels and skeletal train above floating with virtually no stress or weight on any of the lower limb joints.
These boots offer ideal support for logging in steep country, general safety use and enough flex for every day wear.
Advice from Meindl
- When operating a chainsaw, we recommend using gaiters and certified cut resistant chaps to prevent ingress of chips into the boots to prolong the life of the internal lining.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally and particularly to the area around the Achilles flex zone and toe flex zone to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones.
- When brand new these boots might feel a little stiffer in the ankle than other similar Meindl boots due to extra cut resistant layers but flexibility is optimised after a couple of days use.
- The rubber on the sole and toe cap is just rubber, so it can be worn through by concrete when working on ones knees.
- Enjoy your work, stay safe!
Meindl Sport Wax Black