When light weight and flexible footwear are required for Urban Operations, the Eagle is a prime contender.
The Eagle Pro is the ideal boot for operations in medium and complex urban terrain when load carriage is light to medium. Highly supportive and stable the boots provide an excellent platform for tactical operations.
Waterproof yet breathable and supple, the boots are most at home in temperate environments.
A popular boot for many police forces, paramedic organisations and military units; the Eagle is a great choice for a flexible, cushioning and supportive boot.
Advice from Meindl
- This boot is awesome for operations in temperate environments.
- The Eagle is slightly more flexible than the Kampfstiefel.
- The lacing system looks just like a shoe in the forefoot which makes them convenient for wearing under pants for uniformity.
- The boot is ideal when you are carrying light to medium loads such as body armour or Patrol Order. If you are carrying heavier loads such as FSMO and beyond, go for a B or BC category boot such as the Island, Desert Defence or GP Boot.
- Has a very nice soft walking sole ideal for sneaking up on your quarry, whether that’s human or animal.
- The Sole softness and shank flexibility make these great for high speed movement and running in an urban setting.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally to the heel flex zone, the exposed seams and toe flex zones to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones. No need to apply Sport Wax to the Cordura panels.
- Look after your mates and watch your six, these boots will look after your feet.