Resoling Meindl Boots
It is possible to resole most Meindl boot models using our competent Cobbler partners.
Please directly approach one of our reccomended Cobblers below. They use our soles and rands and do lovely work.
- Ike of Quality Shoe Repairs Hamilton
559 Victoria Street, Hamilton Central
- We supply sole units and rands to our Cobblers for these models:
- Island & NZGP
- Island Wide(Guffert) & Dovre
- Glockner & Makalu
- Other models can be fitted with one of the above soles or we can order in the exact replacement sole. This takes time.
- One normally gets change out of $300 incl the soles, but may cost more if the boots need more work.
- For fastest service include return postage ticket.
- There is some risk that the boots feel tighter after re-soling / re-randing; so may need some breaking back in.
- The boots must be spotlessly clean before sending to our cobblers.
- All our cobblers are very reliable, you can check with us if we have yoursole size available andthen go ahead and send boots to them by including your request and contact details.
- They use Meindl original sole units supplied by us.