The ultimate fully orthotic safety compliant work boot
World famous Meindl Airstream boots are the premium choice in feature rich safety footwear. Incorporating Meindl’s Posture Correct Walking System, a Kevlar cut resistant lining and a 100% Waterproof Gore-Tex interior lining.
With the radical Meindl Air Revolution® boot design, Meindl footwear has superseded GORE-TEX® standards of Breathability by 33%. Thus Air Revolution® boots offer excellent protection against overheating even under heavy duty (8 or more walking hours) and provides optimum foot tempe rature. Conversely the boots offer protection against cold feet as dry feet will stay warmer for longer.
These boots offer ideal support for all terrain use and flexibility for everyday wear.
- Weight-990gm per shoe in size 8.5UK.
- Measured in EU sizing, 37 – 51 (UK 4 – 15 in roughly half sizes).
- Safety toe in accordance with: EN ISO 20345, Class II, SB WRU.
- Chainsaw resistant in accordance with: EN ISO 17249, Protection Class 1.
- Air Revolution tongue affixed in-place in compliance with ISO safety standards.
- Penetration resistant sole complex.
- Meindl BC Category.
FULL FEATURE LIST
- Safety toe in accordance with: EN ISO 20345, Class II, SB, WRU.
- Chainsaw resistant upper lining in accordance with: EN ISO 17249, Protection Class 1. Constructed of Kevlar and stainless steel woven mesh for maximum protection.
- Penetration resistant sole complex.
- PU midsole for the optimum balance of shock absorption, vibration dampening, rebound and flexibility.
- Differential pronation and supination support zones combine with optimised heel to toe drop and midsole taper to aid natural heel to toe gait.
- DIGAfix® lacing system. Provides perfect support to the ankle and holds the heel into the boots heel counter to increase stability and guard against heel rubbing and blisters.
- Open lace hooks for multizone lacing and fast don and doff. Steel Lace hooks feature a corrosion resistant coating for resistance to moisture damage.
- Meindl moisture drainage and air pumping system. Air is forced through channels in the upper layers during walking motion to drive out moisture. This increases the effectiveness of the vapour permeable waterproof liner, ensuring perspiration is removed from the boot climate. This keeps the feet fresher in the best boot climate possible.
- Multi-core Polyaramid reinforced laces for ultimate strength and reliability.
- Meindl Air Revolution Technology incorporated into the tongue section. The air pumping and perspiration venting tongue optimises foot climate in all conditions and especially in hot conditions and when work tempo is significant.
- High visibility features to enhance safety. Feet position awareness is increased in peripheral vision.
- High rand provides increased protection from cuts and high visibility.
- Suede upper material for prolonged robustness and resistance to abrasion.
- GORE-TEX® lining for 100% waterproofness and vapour permeable breathability.
- Very comfortable orthotic full-length polyamide medium flex shank.
- Meindl differential walking system. Differential roll effect is produced by the shank and sole to encourage efficient gait.
- Firm ankle support for load carrying in steep terrain.
- Meindl (MFS) Memory Foam System. Heat activated responsive memory foam padding in key fit and support areas to ensure an amazingly customised fit.
- AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT footbed by Vildona® wicks perspiration from the feet and transport it away from the sole to the permeable lining.
ADVICE FROM MEINDL
- When operating a chainsaw, we recommend using gaiters and certified cut resistant chaps to prevent ingress of swarf into the boots to prolong the life of the internal lining.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally and particularly to the area around the Achilles flex zone and toe flex zone to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones.
- When brand new these boots might feel a little stiffer in the ankle than other similar Meindl boots due to extra cut resistant layers but flexibility is optimised after a couple of days use.
- Enjoy your work, stay safe!
- Meindl Sportwax
- Meindl Winter Sock
- Meindl Trekking Sock
- Meindl Air Revolution® Sock
- Meindl Sportwax 80gm
- Meindl Sportwax 24gm
- Meindl Vildona footbeds. Footbeds wear out after about 6 months to a year of constant daily use so professional operators will want new insoles.
- Memory Foam System (MFS)
- Air Revolution®
- Vibram® rubber
- Vildona® Air Active Pro
- Meindl Multigriff® sole pattern
FIND YOUR LOCAL RETAILER