When light weight and flexible footwear are required for mixed Urban and Rural Operations, the Kampfstiefel is the best choice.
The Kampfstiefel is the ideal boot for operations in medium and complex urban terrain and medium rural terrain when load carriage is light to medium. Highly supportive and stable, the boots provide an excellent platform for tactical operations.
The boots are waterproof yet breathable and supple, perfect for high speed movement and light to medium loads.
A popular boot for many police forces, paramedic organisations and military units the Kampfstiefel is a great choice for a flexible, cushioning and supportive boot.
Advice from Meindl
- "Kampfstiefel" (pronounced Kumpf stee fil) translates to "Combat Boot".
- The Kampfstiefel is slightly more rigid than the Meindl Eagle which lends them to Rural operations also.
- The lacing system on the Kampfstiefel allows good locking of the heel into the rear of the boot, but open lace hooks pose a snag hazard so the need to be covered for fast roping and parachuting.
- This boot is awesome for operations in temperate climates.
- The boot is ideal when you are carrying light to medium loads such as body armour or Patrol Order. If you are carrying heavier loads such as FSMO and beyond, go for a B - BC category boot such as the Island, Desert Defence or GP Boot.
- Has a very nice soft walking sole ideal for sneaking up on your quarry, whether that’s human or animal.
- The Sole softness and shank flexibility make these great for high speed movement and running in an urban setting.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally to the heel flex zone, the exposed seams and toe flex zones to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones. No need to apply Sport Wax to the Cordura panels.
- Look after your mates and watch your six, these boots will look after your feet.
Meindl Sport Wax