It is worthwhile to change your footbeds every six months if you are wearing your boots daily. New footbeds renew the boots shock absorbing properties and perspiration transport. They'll make tired boots (and feet) feel great.
Vildona Air Active
Designed for your wearing comfort this insole is feather light and hygienic. Made From Vildona drysole - absorbs and retains moisture from the foot and dries more quickly than standard materials. The SOFT PRINT foam adjust perfectly to the form of the foot and cushions the entire sole.
Vakuum Air Active
This footbed is High-Tech for a new definition fit. The MFS vacuum foam perfectly adjusts to the shape of any foot and achieves optimal distribution across the entire surface. Fleece takes up moisture and removes it downward and the absorbent top sheep to wick away moisture away.
Choosing the size and fitting:
Vildona and Vakuum footbeds come in full UK sizes and are wide enough for our wide fit models.
- If your boot is a half size, choose the next full size up; for example a 9.5UK boot, grab a 10.0UK footbed.
- If your boot is a whole size, select the same size footbed; for example if you are are a size 9.0UK, choose a size 9.0UK.
- Test the fit of the footbed in your boot. Your boot stretches to your feet so may not be quite the same shape they were when new.
- If the new footbed goes in smoothly, it will be about right. Feel inside around the toe edge, around the sides and the rear. If there are no protrusions or bunching then it is fine. If it is not smooth to insert and there is bunching from being too wide or long, then a quick trim is required. Use the old footbed as a reference and trim off some excess material where needed. Only a few millimeters will need to be removed. Use sharp scissors to do a neat job!
Replacement footbed for our Comfort Fit Range (wide fitting).
Fleece topped footbed over a Cork structural layer that provides stable & supportive cushioning underfoot.
Poron shock absorber built into heel area for extra comfort. Can be used on other wide fit models such as Dovre and Island Wide, note that these will raise the foot absorbing volume inside the boot.
Choosing the right size Comfort Fit footbed:
- Comfort Fit footbeds come in whole UK sizes, suitable for wide fit boots. If your boots are a whole size, choose that size. If your boots are a half size, take the next whole size down. For example if your boots are 9.5UK, choose 9.0UK Comfort Fit.