Comfort Fit hikers provide the wider fit option and combines ultimate performance with awesome style.
The Meindl Antelao is made with the excellent Comfort Fit design for wider feet. It is an ideal choice in comfortable and supportive boots for bushwalking, hiking and challenging walks. The Antelao incorporates technologies that are unique to Meindl and ideal for challenging on-trail excursions with medium loads up to about 15-20kg.
These boots combine ideal support for multi-day use over rolling terrain and flexibility for everyday wear. The Antelao presents an excellent lightweight and supportive solution for those who do not need a full blown off-trail boot.
The flexible upper combined with the supportive shank and amazing feeling of the Comfort Fit shape and footbed creates the ultimate light weight on-trail hiking boot.
Advice from Meindl
- This boot is awesome for on-trail use.
- If you think you’ll be going off-trail most often or carrying heavy loads then go for a BC category boot such as the Guffert.
- This boot prioritises light weight over other factors so if durability is desired choose a Guffert or Dovre.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally and particularly to the area around the Achilles flex zone and toe flex zone to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones.
- Take care to read the leather care instructions in this website and don’t dry them too fast by the fire in the hut 😉!
- Enjoy your walking, it is a precious time in nature!
Meindl Sport Wax