Litepeak Lady GTX
Ultimate performance coupled with awesome style.
The Meindl Litepeak Lady is an ideal choice in comfortable and supportive boots for bushwalking, light on-trail tramping and challenging walks.
The Litepeak incorporates technologies that are unique to Meindl and ideal for challenging on-trail excursions with medium loads up to about 15kg.
These boots combine ideal support for multi-day use over rolling terrain and flexibility for everyday wear.
The Litepeak presents an excellent lightweight and supportive solution for those who do not need a full blown off-trail boot. The flexible upper combined with the supportive shank and amazing effect of the variofix lacing creates the ultimate light weight on-trail tramping boot.
- EVA foam midsole for the optimum balance of shock absorption, vibration dampening, rebound and flexibility.
- Differential pronation and supination support zones combine with optimised heel to toe drop and midsole taper to aid natural heel to toe gait.
- Variofix® lacing system. Provides perfect support to the ankle and holds the heel into the boots heel counter to increase stability and guard against heel rubbing and blisters. The steel wire extends from under the foot to around the heel and ankle, locking the heel in the correct position in the heel counter. It is the ultimate method to create a lightweight but strong ankle support.
- Forefoot lacing goes low to the toe. This ensures a custom fit over the toe box.
- Open lace hooks for multizone lacing and fast don and doff. Steel Lace hooks feature a corrosion resistant coating for resistance to moisture damage. Webbing lace eyelets used on the forefoot to minimise weight and maximise the epic styling.
- Multi-core Polyaramid reinforced laces for ultimate strength and reliability
- Synthetic internal structure supports to balance ankle support and flexibility. Internal padding is kept to a minimum and focused on only the most important areas to minimise weight.
- Suede upper material for optimum balance of firmness, flexibility, abrasion resistance and mass for on-trail use.
- GORE-TEX® lining for 100% waterproofness and vapour permeable breathability.
- Very comfortable orthotic full-length polyamide light-medium flex shank.
- High rand to protect the critical widest part of the boot and toe box. This is a flexible rand that ads support to the boot structure. The rand comes up over the toe to maximise durability in this high wear area.
- Meindl differential walking system. Differential roll effect is produced by the shank and sole to encourage efficient gait.
- AIR-ACTIVE® SOFT PRINT footbed by Vildona® wicks perspiration from the feet and transport it away from the sole to the permeable lining.
ADVICE FROM MEINDL NZ
- This boot is awesome for on-trail use such as the Great Walks. If you think you’ll be going off-trail more often or carrying heavy loads then go for a BC category boot such as the Island or Himalaya.
- This boot prioritises light weight over other factors so if high durability is desired choose a Island Lady or Himalaya Lady.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally and particularly to the area around the Achilles flex zone and toe flex zone to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones.
- Take care to read the leather care instructions in this website and don’t dry them too fast by the fire in the hut 😉!
Enjoy your walking, it is a precious time in nature!