Ultimate performance coupled with awesome style.
The Meindl Litepeak is an ideal choice in comfortable and supportive boots for bushwalking, hiking and challenging walks. The Litepeak incorporates technologies that are unique to Meindl and ideal for challenging on-trail excursions with medium loads up to about 15-20kg.
These boots combine ideal support for multi-day use over rolling terrain and flexibility for everyday wear. The Litepeak presents an excellent lightweight and supportive solution for those who do not need a full blown off-trail boot.
The flexible upper combined with the supportive shank and amazing effect of the variofix lacing creates the ultimate light weight on-trail hiking boot.
Advice from Meindl
- This boot is awesome for on-trail use such as the Great Walks. If you think you’ll be going off-trail most often or carrying heavy loads then go for a BC category boot such as the Island Lady.
- This boot prioritises light weight over other factors so if durability is desired choose a Island or Himalaya.
- Apply Meindl Sportwax liberally and particularly to the area around the Achilles flex zone and toe flex zone to prevent leather cracking in these high wear zones.
- Take care to read the leather care instructions in this website and don’t dry them too fast by the fire in the hut 😉!
- Enjoy your walking, it is a precious time in nature!
Meindl Sport Wax